Storage tanks are frequently used to provide extra filling capacity during peak periods. The storage cylinders can either be opened „all at once“ in a single stage, or „cascaded“ into the cylinders to be filled, usually in 3 stages.
Ideally the storage pressure should be higher than the filling pressure. The storage systems can be used with most compressors and are best suited for automatic operation (e.g. ECC or auto start option). L&W has a full range of storage modules each of which can be combined with other modules for individual configuration.
- Stationary steel tanks 10 year hydro test, powder coated in accordance with EN 1089/3
- Powder coated according to EN 1089/3
- Special paintings on request
- 50 l tank size
- Operation pressure: up to 350 bar (200, 300, 420 and 500 bar on request)
- Painted steel housing (RAL 6026)
- Connected according to customer’s specifications
- Modular construction to accommodate future expansions