Natural Gas, Biogas and Hydrogen Compressors
We delivers high-pressure compressors and the complementary modules for purification, storage and filling.
Stationary high pressure compressors for the compression of hydrogen, natural gas and biogas. Our compressors are characterised by a sturdy construction, low speed, long service intervals and an excellent value for money.
Take profit of our know-how in planning and construction of special systems, e.g. natural gas stations, biogas compressors for industrial large-scale plants, hydrogen systems and energy storage.
|Inlet pressure||atmospheric||25 bar (362 psi)|
|Delivery capacity||12 m³/h (7 cfm)||250 m³/h (147 cfm)|
|Final pressure||10 bar (140 psi)||410 bar (6100 psi)|
We individually calculate compressor and drive power according to your application requirement. In this way, we perform the best possible efficiency and highest economic feasibility for you.
- Ex-proof electric motor
- Powder coated steel frame in RAL 6026
- 3- or 4-stage, industry-proven compressor block
- Ex-proof solenoid valves for autom. condensate drainage
- Ex-proof final pressure switch
- Pressure maintaining- and none return valve
- Pistons c/w piston rings
- Industry-proven lubrication system c/w oil filter
- Low-pressure oil pump
- Oil- / water separator after each stage
- Encapsulated safety valves after each stage
- Buffer tank 90-500 litres (depending on the compressor)
- Pressure switch for shut-off at low and high inlet pressure
- Condensate return in 150-500 liter pressure vessel (depending on the compressor)
- Suction- and pressure valves in each stage
- Compressor control on request
- TÜV approval of the tanks and complete compressor unit
If you have questions about our products please contact:
L&W Compressors + Systems Pte Ltd
110 Lorong 23 Geylang,
04-09 Victory Centre
Phone: +65 67321178
Fax: +65 6732 1176