The further development of the Puracon Premium offers professional monitoring of the breathing air quality during filling operations.
In accordance with EN 12021, all relevant components of the compressed breathing air such as humidity, CO, CO2, O2 and VOC are monitored for the safety of the system operator. The measured values can be called up worldwide on Windows-based devices and allow recording of 32,000 data units per second, minute, hour or day in real time. Location independent remote maintenance, adjustments, as well as the graphical representation of all intake and compressed gas readings are continuously available. The data will be saved on the unit, can be downloaded via USB and other storage media or can be sent directly via email. The sensor circuit board can be easily calibrated by exchanging.
- Wall-mount control box
- Mini-PC with display and storage of all relevant data
- Display of the measured values in ppm, %, mg/m³, bar and °C
- Pressure / temperature compensation
- Green operation LED / red alarm LED
- Pressure reducer including throttle valve
- Signal output for compressor shutdown
- Flushing function to eject non-standard air during compressor start-up
- Integrated ventilation unit
- Languages: German / English / French / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Dutch
- Remote maintenance / settings by L&W after approval
- Remote access via Bluetooth, WIFI or with external software
- Graphic representation of the gas readings (storage of 32,000 data units,display update per sec, min, h or d freely selectable)
- Data backups via USB or as email
- Display of filling time [min]
- Pressure and temperature displays
- Display of certificates, instructions and approvals
- Streaming of the display on e.g. TV devices (up to 50“)
- Additional Puracon software for displaying the data optionally available
VOC = (volatile organic compounds) Sensor for oil vapors and other air pollution such as Hydrogen H, Hydrosulfide H2S, Ammonium NH4, Ethanol C2H6O, Toluene C7H8.