The new Puracon Stationary PRO CO/CO2 is the professional solution for continuous monitoring of humidity + CO + CO2 during the filling process of breathing air.
The stationary system is used to monitor all the required values of the breathing air quality in accordance with EN 12021 and provides a new security in the field of breathing air monitoring.
The Puracon Stationary PRO CO/CO2 is connected to the high pressure line after the breathing air filter and can also easily retrofitted at already existing breathing air compressors.
The determined values are clearly shown in the illuminated LCD display and if at least one limit value in the breathing air is exceeded the red alarm LED lights up brightly and the compressor can be switched off automatically with the installed shut down relay. This guarantees legal compliant filling of breathing.
- Switch box for wall mounting
- Large LCD display unit Ø = 96 mm
- Power cord (length 1.2 m) with CE plug 230 V AC
- Digital LCD display in ppm%, mg / m³ and bar
- Pressure / Temperature compensation
- Red Alarm LED
- Green Operation LED
- Pressure reducer including throttle valve
- Gas flow regulator
- Max. pressure: 350 bar (Optional 420 bar)
- Including humidification line
- Shut down relay
- Additional remote display incl. cable
- 420 bar Version